- Lead for a 250+ engineering and project management organization
- Cut client discounts by 50% through methodology and framework standardization
- Agile advocate and Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
- Skilled Developer and Technical Architect that evolved into team/org leadership
- Advisory Board Member for Prime TSR, a Chicago-based technology services firm
Operated in a variety of delivery roles at the team, organizational, and executive levels, with an emphasis on impeccable solution delivery. Major contributor to the scaling of the company from 30 to 500+ people and 12M to 100M+ in revenue. Led project teams, organizational units (engineering and PMO), and internal improvement initiatives. Accountable to company founders and key strategic clients for delivery quality and client satisfaction.
- Defined and delivered company-wide delivery methodology/SDLC in support of $100M revenue goal
- Strengthened and scaled engineering group 25% YOY over a 7-year span (200+ engineers)
- Unified project management capabilities to reach billable utilization, margin, and client satisfaction goals
- Pitched companies engineering capabilities to 10+ potential buyers during our 2019 sale
- Finished 5th out of 75 Rightpoint engineers in a recent coding competition (had to show them I can still code)
Managed creation and adoption of a standard technical architecture for 50+ custom applications and 300+ engineers, all supporting Accenture’s business-critical internal operations. Designed and led the creation of common runtime services, design pattern conventions, tooling standards, and SDLC practices. Set direction and expectations for key stakeholders, harvested requirements and ideas from end-users, and championed the benefits of a single, reusable architecture and SDLC.
- Reduced application creation and enhancement costs by 20%
- Enabled greater health and stability for the application portfolio; estimated 25% reduction in “shadow-IT”
- Championed new and emerging technologies, ensuring their proper presence and usage in the architecture
- Member of formal Architecture Review Board, providing leadership across numerous application designs
Gracefully injected business acumen into the non-profit sector by building the organizations first IT department. Stabilized and standardized internal technology services, managed IT team (3+), and led internal initiatives to promote the organizations rich collections data via the burgeoning web. Secured over $450K in government funding to support technology innovation and custom software development.
Delivered technical services to multiple clients in a wide array of industries. Thrived in the software development space as companies started to leverage emerging internet capabilities. Honed my engineering, design, and test skills while quickly learning to be a team leader and technical architect.
Certificant ID:  Certification Active through: 29 January 2025
Validation #: RCTR5TNJLN4E13G3 Certification Active through: 12 August 2024
- Voracious reader
- Cycling (road, gravel, mountain)
- Golden Retriever Parenting